The Journeys...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Four months and a half (The Journey...)

Well... dah half year had past...
And proven that, I AM NOT A CONSISTENT WRITER...
So, basically too many things happened for the half year of 2012...

The biggest thing happened and still happening is...
I AM GETTING BIGGER..



While i'm typing this entry, another living creature is growing inside my womb..
He/she is at 18 weeks old... masih cinonet...
Alhamdulillah...
Sepanjang 4 bulan setengah mengandung ni, takde teringin benda yang bukan²...
Alahan pun kurang..
I vomitted twice.. (sekali masa pagi sebab minum teh ais "angin" and another one masa gosok gigi..)
Sakit kepala mmg BANYAK KALI...

For the first two months, my mood swing was totally terrible...
Kesian Enchek Suami... I'm so sorry Sayang...
I shouted, i scolded, i threw iced tea at u... Astaghfirullah...~
And how can i be more grateful when u still keep up with your patience when facing me in that phase?
Thank you for that...

After the "wild" syndrome faded away...
Another syndrome coming in..
This one still keep on going actually.. *smile*
Menggedik tak sudah..
Nak manja la.. Nak tido kena tepuk² la... Nak Enchek Suami sapukan bio-oil hari² (tak nak sapu sendiri!!).. Nak ngendeng².. (It's a good thing kan? Daripada aku dok meghampuih²...)
Extra and over sensetive pun ye.. Jadi bertambah cengeng..
Sikit² cebik.. Mesti baby gedik nanti.. Haih~

And i got few breakouts.. Geeeeeez~ Yet i'm still glad because it's not as bad as my other friends who have worse skin problem during their pregnancy...
TAPI... Mama pun nak comel² jugak hokkay.. bukan baby aje... Ini tidak adil!! tsk~ tsk~

Sides, i crave for few things too...
As for now, everything that i wished for had been fulfilled by Enchek Suami except for these two; Nasi Beriani Restoran Insaf kat Jalan TAR tu and Taufufa dalam tempat kukus besi kat Petaling Street...
Bukan susah pun kan?
Just masa takde and pujuk rayu aku masih belum memberi kesan yang mendalam kat Enchek Suami... Hahahaha~ takpe.. i got another 4 and a half months to do all the seductions, allures and whatever i got to do in order to get those things...

Well, what else that i need to write eh?
I'll try my level best to keep this blog alive..
Especially in my condition right now..
At least, i have something to read and ponder about the journey of my pregnancy.. (sepanjang 4 bulan setgh ni takde snap pic apa pun..
So, till my fingers meet the keyboard again... (to be frank, till i have some mood to write again.. hee hee)
buhbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment